Portal

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Portal Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:06 AM
    ----
Anyone played this yet? It has by far the best boss fight and ending sequence I've ever seen in a game. Hilarious. Well worth the money Wink

#2: Portal Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:25 AM
    ----
eh? what? wich game?

#3: Portal Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:28 AM
    ----
orange.half-life2.com/portal.html Smile

#4: Portal Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:30 AM
    ----
ah! *smacks head*

#5: Portal Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 03:36 PM
    ----
I have to say that it looks very interesting!! A completely new dimension to gaming with the portal stuff and all.

Is the game allready out or is it still in development?

#6: Portal Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 03:54 PM
    ----
I think Ade's bought it, played it, completed it, signed up for Portal II - The Mobius Curve as a beta tester, started a fan site and started recruiting people at work to play the game

#7: Portal Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:47 AM
    ----
It's a brilliant game. I'm not on commission Wink The one bad thing is it's a bit short - but it is a lot of fun, funny and very polished. Well recommended.

#8: Portal Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:24 AM
    ----
Been there, done that, had the pie.

It's very short is my main complaint, the levels are kinda boring (same enviorments and what not), and it's not very hard.

The good things is ofcourse that the humour is great, funniest game I've played in a long while for sure. "Still alive" hasn't left my playlist since I finished it.

Overall it was made as a filler game for the orange box and it shows, but it still manages to be one hell of a filler game. I'm hoping they go all out with the sequel. Wink

#9: Re: Portal Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:45 PM
    ----
Lithic wrote:
The good things is ofcourse that the humour is great, funniest game I've played in a long while for sure. "Still alive" hasn't left my playlist since I finished it.

It hasn't left my *head* Wink

Not very funny for those that haven't played the game, but those that have can download an MP3 here - warren-gray.com/2007/1...ding-song/

"Anyway this cake is great, so delicious and moist/
Look at me still talking when there's science to do..."

Hehe...

#10: Portal Author: Saurz , Location: Alingsås Sweden Post Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:34 PM
    ----
Team fortress 2 seems fun to Smile

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1