IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Alessi , Location: Copenhagen, Denmark Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 09:15 AM
    ----
We need to know who and how many of you, who are comming to Copenhagen by car?

The politicians in Denmark don't like to many cars in the center of Copenhagen, which is the reason why you have to pay almost everywhere you park your car......including where Demos and I live. So we want to buy you some "whole-day" tickets, so we won't have to worry about that in our joyful weekend Mr. Green Partyman

#2: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 09:34 AM
    ----
I've decided to fly, as last time I tried to drive to Europe from the UK the car got a bit wet Sad

#3: Re: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Vargas Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:53 AM
    ----
coming by plane. Will need a few parking spaces for it.. So get loads of tickets Smile

#4: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 01:46 PM
    ----
PLane it is but i still don tknow my arrival time since i lost the info... I ll see it when i get my tickets...

#5: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 01:49 PM
    ----
There it is! I arrive at 8.45 brussels airlines plane.

#6: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 01:54 PM
    ----
Me, Saurz and Hefaistos is coming by car. But I belive it will be parked
at the hotell. Unless parking with that card of yours is gonna be cheaper?
We are gonna stay at the Scandic Copenhagen and should arrive Friday
afternoon. My mobile is +47 93610990
And no dirty calls now. My stomac cant handle it. Iam a very sensitive
person when it comes to ladies sending nude pictures of themselfs..
Hmm.. Or even male clowns doing it. *bad adenas!!*

Ulf

#7: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 02:40 PM
    ----
U better delete that number before pagor spots it, cause then it will be no stop to the nudepics.

#8: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 03:21 PM
    ----
I believe *bluntly ignoring all the nudie-comments* that the swedes are the only ones to have a car at the meet, sis.

/GirlLith: At Ur service

Ps: Cooking soups, making pesto and baking cakes for the guests at casa Lithiana! Yay!

#9: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 03:32 PM
    ----
I think Ulf has switched his phone off, as he didn't reply to my message.

That or he fainted? Razz

#10: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 03:33 PM
    ----
All I need from Denmark is a Jazucci and a good old fashion massage.

#11: Re: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Trikae , Location: Vinslöv, Skåne, Sverige - [Sweden] Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 05:43 PM
    ----
Well I use the railway to get there, so no parkingticket's needed here ethier.

*Cheer's*
2 man down

#12: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 02:03 PM
    ----
Lith can you please send me a little cake back with Adenas.
He's very trustworthy so he'll not eat it Very Happy

#13: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 04:00 PM
    ----
Careful what U wish for m8... I just might do it! *grin*

Wait a minute...

/GirlLith

#14: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 08:48 AM
    ----
you're safe with me..... I'm very food orientated Wink

#15: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Alessi , Location: Copenhagen, Denmark Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:32 AM
    ----
Now I've made reservations for us at the restaurant friday the 19. of january at 19.00.

They only make one bill and they only accept 2 VISA-cards per bill, so make sure you have 100-150 danish kroner on you:)

This is the link to the restaurant, if you wanna take a look www.rizraz.dk, but it's in danish so some of you may have problems reading it.....but no worries....we'll have great fun so who cares what we eat right:)
Last edited by Alessi on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:33 AM; edited 1 times in total

#16: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:37 AM
    ----
'Danish' is such a big word... well at least they tried!

(and those of us that adore type-O's, the site is heaven, LOL)

Food is GREAT, it's a veggie buffet with both lean and rich foods, but all with great flavour. U can buy meat á la carte there too. Veggie buffet gets U stuffed to bursting point for 79 DKK I think. If U want meat, wine or beer, U can make monetary plans accordingly.

YAY, only a week and a half away!!! Partyman

/GirlLith: Baking for Lightrunner Heart

#17: Re: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Alessi , Location: Copenhagen, Denmark Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 02:42 PM
    ----
//Bump

#18: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 02:48 PM
    ----
*bumps alessi*

#19: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 03:00 PM
    ----
*runs over and kicks X frantically on the leg*

No one bumps my sister!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

#20: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 03:05 PM
    ----
*bumps lil lith aswell*

#21: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 03:13 PM
    ----
*jumps on Pagor*

No bumping while there's baking going on!!!

#22: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Corny_The_Loonie , Location: Brussel, Belgium Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 02:59 PM
    ----
Hmmm....

280 Euros to get a plane to there... So if I add hotel and drinks I'm gonna blow the budget. Guess I'll wait for the RL meeting Smile

#23: Re: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:07 AM
    ----
Corny_The_Loonie wrote:
Guess I'll wait for the RL meeting Smile

Lol Priceless statement from you corny. those whom are going to Copenhagen arent alive ahhahahahahahahahah

UD meeting in Cph hahahahhaha
Last edited by Pagor on Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:12 AM; edited 1 times in total

#24: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:33 AM
    ----
corny you re a loon indeed, why does my plane ticket (in a good plane) is only about 180 euros? 250 is what the whole thing cost dood! Get your ass over here

#25: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:34 AM
    ----
hmmm... in fact i ll just phone you instead of posting it... (i m definitly the worst...)

#26: Re: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:16 PM
    ----
farwan wrote:
hmmm... in fact i ll just phone you instead of posting it... (i m definitly the worst...)

We should find a worst word than worst for you...
Pagor, you dont even imagine how i am UD, im Dario Argento's muse the twin of the mummy, THE zombie among the zombies.
If i meet you, ill eat your br.. euh ill eat nothing Yar good

#27: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:28 PM
    ----
You will most definatly pick your nose Dr Auto !!!

#28: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 05:10 PM
    ----
//BUMP

(don't know what the hell 'BUMP' is, but just exited that the meet is only 1 week away this second!!!)

#29: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 05:38 PM
    ----
/bump

Bump is what you do to "bump" a thread up the list of latest posts to the top so more people notice it Wink

#30: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:07 PM
    ----
ehhh..

When you wrote that last thing Lith. I all the suddenly got a bad feeling.
Next week? Why have I thought it was the week after all the time.
Next week Ive got a staff trip on sunday and a party in the restaurant
on saturday.
Need to talk with the poor soules that was gonna hitch a ride with me tomorrow and try and sort this one out. But I really dont see how I will pull this one of. Could come on friday and leave again on saturday.. but seriously that is one long car drive for a short time and not even being able to drink..

I really need to do some thinking tomorrow.

#31: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:53 PM
    ----
I have no idea of what u arr talkinhg about ulf but i hope u not bail out on this one........lets remember at the gate good old song suiciude natione...its a damn good old soong.

#32: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Saurz , Location: Alingsås Sweden Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 04:17 AM
    ----
hope you are joking Ulf, have sorted out everything here on work so I can go.
Btw im sleeping today been working tonight but I can call you when im awake, around 15.00
Last edited by Saurz on Sat Jan 13, 2007 04:28 AM; edited 1 times in total

#33: Re: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Alessi , Location: Copenhagen, Denmark Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:40 AM
    ----
It would be really nice to know if the 3 of you are comming to the meet....I need to know because of our reservation at the restaurant?:) Last edited by Alessi on Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:41 AM; edited 1 times in total

#34: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:42 AM
    ----
I will try and make this work.
Not joking though.
Need to re-book rooms, but that should not be a problem. There is several
Scandic hotels in cph if the one we have choosen is full.

BUT.. I really really need to be back on sunday 13:30 in Oslo.
Iam told that you can make it in 6h. So that means getting up really
early on sunday. Iam not allowed to miss that staff trip.

I suggest leaving for denmark evening thursday then. Otherwise it will
be a really really short amount of time for me considering the distance
to drive.

So arrivel cph thursday apxm. 22:00
Leaving cph sunday 07:00

puhh.. gonna be a though one Smile

#35: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:07 PM
    ----
Lol ulf you can really really plan things ? Smile

#36: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Saurz , Location: Alingsås Sweden Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 02:20 PM
    ----
ok will work Ulf I have talked to Hef to, he works and end at 16.00 so after that he can go, he work in GBG so if you pick me up around there we can go and get him after that. Last edited by Saurz on Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:15 PM; edited 1 times in total

#37: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 03:56 PM
    ----
hehe

Thanks Pagor.

#38: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 02:01 PM
    ----
Hotel reservation fixed.

1 Double room for me and my lady Saurz
and a singel room for our lonely child Hefaistos
Thursday-Sunday 225,-/night

With love from russia

Ulf

#39: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 02:18 PM
    ----
Smile

#40: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 07:15 PM
    ----
Does anyone know how Gloom's speach is coming along? And who will bring it??

/GirlLith

#41: Re: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 07:30 PM
    ----
Lithiana wrote:
Does anyone know how Gloom's speach is coming along? And who will bring it??

/GirlLith

Hah! Nasty Mr. Green

#42: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 07:31 AM
    ----
Copenhagen is SO close.......:-D

#43: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 07:44 AM
    ----
It sure is, Mr. Beard... have U given up smoking yet btw? It IS a dealbreaker as we discussed.. Wink

Starting baking today... there will not be pie, but there WILL be cake!

YAY!

#44: Re: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Saxon Post Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 08:08 AM
    ----
I tasted some of the cakes yesterday ... Tasted them a little too much i'm afraid .... They're good ... And they're gone now ... Gives thy a finger

#45: Re: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 02:55 PM
    ----
Demos wrote:
I tasted some of the cakes yesterday ... Tasted them a little too much i'm afraid .... They're good ... And they're gone now ... Gives thy a finger

If so, ill drink all the beer i brought during the travel 2 man down
And as it is strong beer, ill vomit all after Toilet monster

#46: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 03:48 PM
    ----
Auto: Vomit and/or vomiting people is not allowed indoors at my appartment.

Just thought U should know... ask Arf, he has my entire psychiatric history for reference.

/GirlLith

#47: Re: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 04:07 PM
    ----
Demos wrote:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1